Monday, April 19, 2010

Autodesk just arrived in my mail - I'm Somebody!

Wow, my 30-day free trial three-disk Autodesk Inventor software just arrived in the mail, and I have installed it. Now I just have to learn how to use it in the alloted thirty days! It looks really cool, and I think I will make a 3D model of my house and yard for landscaping purposes, if that is possible. I figure if I have a goal, I'll learn the software faster. We'll see.

In summary, about the only real accomplishment in my GAME plan is the receipt of this software package. I am, though, checking bloglines pretty regularily and responding to blogs here and there, which is certainly more than I have ever done before. All of this is making me more comfortable with Web 2.0 shiz, which I guess is one of the main goals of taking these courses.

2 comments:

  1. There are tutorials, and even a DXF of a house designed in Inventor over at the Open Design Project at: "http://opendesignproject.org --check out the tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gene. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete